Free Trial Class
Message us on Facebook or call 570-582-9100 to set up a free trial or placement class!
What to Wear
Please wear leggings and a t-shirt for the trial/placement class along with athletic socks. If your dancer has a black leotard, pink tights, and ballet slippers please bring them.
For dancers with no previous ballet or dance experience please try one of our beginner ballet classes.
Beginner Ballet Levels
- Kinder-Barre: ages 3-5 (Pre-K and Kindergarten)
- Pre-Ballet: ages 6-7 (1st and 2nd grade)
- Level A1: ages 8-12 (3rd-7th grade)
- Teen/Adult Ballet Intro: ages 13-adult
For dancers with ballet or dance experience please schedule a placement class.
1-2 Years of Ballet
- Level A2: ages 9-13 (4th-8th grade)
- Teen/Adult: ages 13-adult
2-3 Years of Ballet
- Level B: ages 10-adult (5th grade and up)
3 Years of Ballet – Studying 2-3 times/week
- Level C: ages 11-adult (6th grade and up)
- Pointe: age 12 and up – requires 2 technique classes at KBA per week